The Big E West Springfield

So we got an event up here in the NEG over in West Springfield Mass. The Big E is asking for us to take part in their parade end of festivities event. Figured some of you might want to join seeing its fairly close

https://www.501neg.com/calendar/event/1666-the-big-e-west-springfield-ma/?tab=comments#comment-6173

• Like 2

vaderscastle2.jpg

On 8/28/2019 at 5:53 PM, macloed316 said:

So we got an event up here in the NEG over in West Springfield Mass. The Big E is asking for us to take part in their parade end of festivities event. Figured some of you might want to join seeing its fairly close

https://www.501neg.com/calendar/event/1666-the-big-e-west-springfield-ma/?tab=comments#comment-6173

Thanks for mentioning this, Jason. I was only talking to Chris Arcouette about the parade a couple of days ago. I'm not sure I'll have the energy to march after doing the troop in Madison, but I'm glad we'll have some CTG representation there; I know it's been more than a couple of years since we've been able to make this happen.

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

3 hours ago, Depeche25 said:

Do you know how we get passes and parking?

I suggest checking with the NEG in their signup thread.??

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

• 3 weeks later...

I will be there helping out and will take pictures for both our garrison and the NEG since I know we have two members confirmed to be within the parade.?? Excited for this!!!?

• Like 1

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler