What's keeping you busy?

Since everyone is mostly locked up... what are you all doing for fun/keeping busy?

??

Other than work I've dove deep into classic Guild Wars.

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

School work and playing Anthem/Battlefront 2 lol. Wish it was more than that.??

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

3D printing.??taking an online training course for Arduino coding and electronics. Playing Animal Crossings. Home improvements.??Working on my FOTK. Gazing hopelessly at Johnna???s Jawa costume. Sleeping way too late in the mornings. :/

• Like 1
On 4/4/2020 at 11:17 PM, Swiftcloud said:

Arduino coding and electronics

Arduinos are AMAZING and super good way to learn looping logic flows and eletronics!?? If you need any help with the coding side, I'm a software engineer and all :)

I spent a good few hours trying to get a simple RF coder/decoder pair of arduino minis to send pulse singles back and forth, but couldn't quite get it.

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Yah! I???ve known about Arduino??for a while but never got a chance to dabble. So I finally bought a starter kit and have been watching a YouTube course on how to utilize it. It???s been fun. My goal is to make a blinking LED system for my E.T. Spaceship so it can be all lit up and flashy. I think I??have the perfect circuit now! Just gotta soldier up the wiring harness and install the fiber-optics. The code I wrote controls the LED flashing modes at different intervals and combinations. But I would like to know how to get sound effects stored in as well. I???m just too new to figure that stuff out yet. And I???m sure there is additional hardware that I need for it.

??Have you ever built/coded Arduino for sound effects? That???s my next mission.??

0728D5CC-B86E-481B-B75C-9F86D27290FE.jpeg

Cleaning out the house and the?? garage. Trying out different projects without burning down the house.

Looking for pallet wood to make different things.

Eating allot of ice cream.

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

• 4 months later...

This pandemic sucks.?? I miss trooping.

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

Turtles in Timeeee!!!!! OMG the best!

• Love 2

8qAXZbQ.png

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, ndamario said:

Sweet cab! That is such a great four??player setup.
I've been working on restori??ng this 1978 Space Invaders??cocktail cabinet. The glass table top is pretty scratched up. I need to figure out how to replace or resurface it.

spaceinvade_1.thumb.jpg.7033140b50bf4f7bd13aa83eb606554e.jpg

spaceinvade_2.thumb.jpg.3ed84fa3f11ba941dc25460922d230aa.jpg

THIS is rad!

• Like 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)