Terrificon 2021 - 07/30/21 12:00 AM to 08/01/21 12:00 AM

"TERRIFICON????returns on Friday,??July 30th to Sunday,??August??1st, 2021??with MORE guests, MORE surprises??and MORE fun at Connecticut's BEST Hotel and Convention Center - MOHEGAN SUN!

Once again, BIG FEDORA MARKETING, LLC??is producing the Nutmeg State's #1 comic book convention??for fans of; comics and their creators, actors from superhero, sci-fi, horror shows and films! Plus the??best shopping for comic books, artwork, pop-culture memorabilia and gaming goods. Finally, TERRIFICON has the State's coolest COSPLAYERS and don't forget our famous after con activities!??It's 3 full days of non-stop, family-fun at MOHEGAN SUN!??

There are a lot of comic cons out there, but there is only one??TERRIFIC COMIC CON -- TERRIFICON"

Event hours:

Friday: 1:00pm to 8pm

Saturday: 10am to 7pm

Sunday: 10am to 5pm

All days have early bird ticket access 30 minutes prior to opening to early bird pass holders.??

??

Terrific is BACK! We have to get the shift arrangement finalized which will follow shortly but the general idea will be similar to the last time we did this in 2019. ??2 shifts Friday, 3 shifts Saturday and 2 shifts Sunday.????Please let us know which shift(s) you'd like to participate in when you RSVP for the event in the comments and once we have the schedule up ,we'll have you added to it on each day and shift you volunteer for.

Entrance badges/wristbands will be held at the table.??I've been given a varying estimated numbers of how many we'll have, so assume that we might have to micromanage a bit. If you are arriving for a shift mid-way through the day and need a badge to get in, please text/call one of the command team phone # at the top of this page. We'll be expecting you.??;)

Please RSVP to the event if you're attending, and??POST BELOW on which shift(s) you'll be attending!

• Shifts last 3-4 hours each.
  • You're expected to be??DRESSED AND READY??at the start time, so come early!
  • You're expected to??STAY AT THE TABLE??or move around the venue as discussed on the day.?? Do not leave the table to check out the convention during shift time!
  • At the end of your final shift for the convention, please return your entry badge to a wrangler or command team member.

Children are welcome??to come costumed but must be attended!?? Remember this event will get??very busy at times.?? The above rules for being on time and staying at the table apply!

--RECRUITS--

If you'd like to attend as a wrangler and help keep our members safe, set up or break down our tables, and keep us company, it is always appreciated!?? This is a fantastic way to get involved with the garrison while still waiting on your costume build.?? Just post below or PM me to be added to the sign up list??:)

We will need folks to help put up and break down our props and tables on Friday and Sunday.??

??

??

??

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? Terrificon 2021

• Like 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

What are the shift times? I can create a google sheets!

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

5 hours ago, Alay said:

What are the shift times? I can create a google sheets!

Twill get back to you shortly on this :)

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

??

Re-created one off the 2019 signup.?? I'm not sure if early access is the same let me know.

You can edit it here.?? Be sure to still SIGN UP for the event with the "going" button:??https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uaTgnSOZME4E0Pja7omIio53pcWU3sBS0V2BZQ1AbII/edit#gid=0

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

On 7/11/2021 at 4:29 PM, macloed316 said:

So is this a closed off thing or can any old beat up sith lord help out? Really only available on Saturday

Beat up old Sith Lords are always welcome, space dependent but I'd bet we can squeeze ya in!

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Kendra and I were thinking of heading down as well.?? Is there a day/time where we could best fill in? We could do either Sat or Sunday and help with setup or breakdown if needed.????

46 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Kendra and I were thinking of heading down as well.?? Is there a day/time where we could best fill in? We could do either Sat or Sunday and help with setup or breakdown if needed.????

Hey Scott! Right now, we're light on shifts Friday for set up,??afternoon and evening, Saturday mid-day and both??Sunday shifts including breakdown. I'm still expecting some more members to sign up but let me know what works for you and as long as there's space, you're in!??

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

1 hour ago, Feliz said:

Hey Scott! Right now, we're light on shifts Friday for set up,??afternoon and evening, Saturday mid-day and both??Sunday shifts including breakdown. I'm still expecting some more members to sign up but let me know what works for you and as long as there's space, you're in!??

Our best bet would be Sat Mid day since that gives us more time to drive down (also we can help out with a certain Dark Lord from our neck of the woods).?? We would be willing to stick around and help clean up at end of day if you need the help.??

If that doesn't work we can do the Sunday morning or afternoon. Whichever is best for you folks.????

10 hours ago, Bastion said:

Our best bet would be Sat Mid day since that gives us more time to drive down (also we can help out with a certain Dark Lord from our neck of the woods).?? We would be willing to stick around and help clean up at end of day if you need the help.??

If that doesn't work we can do the Sunday morning or afternoon. Whichever is best for you folks.????

Good Morning Scott! I'll put you both on for Saturday Afternoon! Same kits as The Space Expo I assume?

• Like 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

On 7/13/2021 at 9:43 AM, Genesis said:

Hey!?? I'm planning to be there all three days to support you guys.?? I have a three day pass already.?? I'd just need a band to get in during setup time to help! :)

Truly appreciated Leo!!! Thank you so much! We're still working out the pre-show details and will get you details closer to the event!??

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Did we pick a charity for a fundraiser / raffle yet?

8qAXZbQ.png

Are more folks needed for set-up on Friday?

I could leave work early (its just down the road) and help out. Wondering if the awesome 'Imperial Wall' is coming again....

• Like 1

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

I've put myself down for the three Friday shifts and the first two on Saturday. I get out of work at close to 11PM on the Thursday night so I can't promise that I will be there at 9AM sharp (or mostly awake lol), but I will try my best. My costume should??still hold up for the two days but I'm good to wrangle and work the table otherwise.

• Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

10 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Are more folks needed for set-up on Friday?

I could leave work early (its just down the road) and help out. Wondering if the awesome 'Imperial Wall' is coming again....

Hey bud!!! Truly appreciate the offer! I think judging by the amount now that we might be OK for set up but as we get closer and have a clearer idea of logistics, I may ??take you up on that!

• Like 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Hey all! Saturday tickets are now??all spoken for!??Are welcome of course to come troop, we just cannot provide Saturday tickets.??We'd love to see you!??

• Like 2

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Looking forward to this !!

What are the command teams phone/text numbers for passes ?

• Like 1

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Looking forward to this !!

What are the command teams phone/text numbers for passes ?

I'll be there most of the 3 days, and can be reached at??860 436 1741 :)

??

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

On 7/21/2021 at 11:31 AM, Alay said:

I'll be there most of the 3 days, and can be reached at??860 436 1741 :)

??

I am also will be there most of the 3 days.

My number: 917-363-1847

• Like 1

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

1 hour ago, Wildcardz said:

I am also will be there most of the 3 days.

My number: 917-363-1847

Oooo...ooo...Me too! 203-430-2533.....

• Like 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

I forgot to mention I already have tickets for Friday and Saturday. I can help with setup and will be there pretty much all the time on Friday and Saturday.??

2 hours ago, Mylehigh said:

I wasn???t sure of my schedule for this weekend until now. I am available Friday and Saturday. Is there still room?

??

1 hour ago, Mylehigh said:

I forgot to mention I already have tickets for Friday and Saturday. I can help with setup and will be there pretty much all the time on Friday and Saturday.??

I think Saturday is full for free passes, but if you have your own there's absolutely still room.

Let me know what shifts you want to commit to and I'll add you, and otherwise feel free to come and go during other times on those days :)

• Like 1

8qAXZbQ.png