"SOLO" Premiere at the Prospector, Ridgefield - 05/25/18 06:00 PM to 05/25/18 08:00 PM

??

Event Name: "SOLO" Opening Night at the Prospector Theatre
Expected Number of Attendees: ~300

Another year, another premiere at the Prospector. We aim to do our usual: arrive at around 5PM and be dressed to welcome patrons for the early evening showings. There will be a dinner after the troop (details TBC), and we will have our normal??reserved tickets for the 10PM showing of the film if anyone would like to stick around. This is one of the CTG's biggest yearly events.

A secure changing area will be provided.
Water and snacks will be available.
Parking for us is available on-site.

??

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? "SOLO" Premiere at the Prospector, Ridgefield

??

??

• Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

2 hours ago, Backpacks Got Jets said:

I'm a resounding "Maybe" on this one

Carpool with Chris and me, it's so much fun to troop this theatre!

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Count me in on this one! Woo Hoo!

• Love 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

30 minutes ago, Feliz said:

Count me in on this one! Woo Hoo!

:dancing-trooper::dance:

??

Be sure to set yourself on RSVP!

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 2 weeks later...

Moved to confirmed!!????:dancing-trooper:

8qAXZbQ.png

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Maulevolent said:

I'm throwing my hat in on this one since it's the Prospector. ??I'll likely dust off the Gunner for this one.

YAY!!!

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

7 minutes ago, DarthMike said:

I will have to see what's going on, May is a busy month.

??

One question, are young jawas invited?

The Prospector didn't have any issue the last few years, so I'd say it's safe to assume yes!????@Chewy??will confirm with them and give the final word from the host ;)

??

8qAXZbQ.png

***edit*** ?? ??

Stuck working. ???

I???ll try this again. ??I haven???t been too lucky lately with my work schedule.???? I just put in for the day off. ??Let???s see if I get it. ????

Edited by Kamin Ressik
  • Love 1
On 4/7/2018 at 9:42 PM, DarthMike said:

I will have to see what's going on, May is a busy month.

??

One question, are young jawas invited?

@DarthMike??You're good to bring your Jawas along. :)??Same goes for @Chas3302??if he is interested.

• Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, all, but I'm going to need to back out. ??With GDPR enforcement starting on Friday I'm completely underwater this week and likely to be completely shot by the end. ??

Signature Small 2.png

DS/SL/ID/IC/IN/IG/TI - 20304 | SG -1035

23 minutes ago, Maulevolent said:

Sorry, all, but I'm going to need to back out. ??With GDPR enforcement starting on Friday I'm completely underwater this week and likely to be completely shot by the end. ??

No worries Ray, and good luck!?? If you want to pop by the post-troop dinner you're more than welcome to either way!??:)

8qAXZbQ.png

Thanks everyone for coming out!

8qAXZbQ.png