ComiConn 2018 At Foxwoods - 06/30/18 10:00 AM to 07/01/18 06:00 PM

Alay

One here on Sunday for my first troop with you guys. I'll also have my wife as a handler.?? Already got tickets?? so if you need me for a shift let me know. Not sure how long I'm staying.

• Love 1
On 6/21/2018 at 9:51 PM, THE TROOPER said:

Nerds??

Excuse me...

That's MR. Nerds.

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

2 hours ago, Wildcardz said:

Excuse me...

That's MR. Nerds.

Senor Nerd!??

[in sexy Latin voice]

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

If anyone is interested in trading some patches I'll be bringing our small collection along. We've got a few spares of the 501st patch, the previous run of the CTG patch, plus some detachment stuff and miscellaneous ones. :)

• Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

50 minutes ago, Depeche25 said:

What time should we get there on sunday?

There's shift schedules on the first post; please arrive with extra time to spare so you're ready to get go at start time... Usually an hour or so for me :)

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

They are asking for 4 hour posts I'm not gonna be there that long. Plus didnt pay 70 bucks to be stuck at a table that long. I hope its split up so members can at least enjoy the fair. Again my first troop ever. I dont know all the rules I guess.

3 minutes ago, Depeche25 said:

They are asking for 4 hour posts I'm not gonna be there that long. Plus didnt pay 70 bucks to be stuck at a table that long. I hope its split up so members can at least enjoy the fair. Again my first troop ever. I dont know all the rules I guess.

Hi Stanley,

Members that are trooping the event with us have a pool of entry passes we'll be coordinating so they can enter the event for free as part of our convention exhibit.

If you've already purchased admission, will not be there for the duration of a shift, and would rather spend your time and go about the convention, i suggest you instead come as a spectator and enjoy the event rather than trying to troop it. ??You're more than welcome to stop by the table, say hi, and talk with us for a bit if you'd rather do that.

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

14 minutes ago, Depeche25 said:

You're welcome to take whatever breaks you need during your shift - to use the loo, to grab some water/snacks that we'll have with us, etc. We just ask that if you want to use one of our passes to get in then you troop at least one shift with us, either in costume or helping at the table. You're also??obviously welcome to walk around and enjoy the rest of the convention after the shift if you'd like.

??

EDIT: Sarah got there ahead of me.

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)

If you need I can be a floater give you guys a hour break so the other members can enjoy the event also. Plus my handler will be with me and she said she can help out also.

Sarah and I are nearly at Foxwoods now. Joan (who has the blast doors and our table stuff) will be there soon, so if you're around for setup I suggest you check in and we'll meet up on the floor when she gets here. Call me on (860) 986-0338 if you need to know where to go.??

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Sarah, Michelle and I are at the table with the passes - come through to the convention hall to find us, or call me and I'll come find you. 860 986 0338

IMG_20180629_152921240.jpg

Z1MzQD1.jpg

If you're first shift tomorrow (Saturday) we're meeting outside the hall at 9am. ??If you need the badges you'll get them then. ??Message me on Facebook if you come later or something

8qAXZbQ.png

Something nasty got me this morning, so I had to leave for a bit at least. ??Joan or Chris Bailey are points of contact for those that need pass swaps

8qAXZbQ.png

Thank you to Sarah and the group for making me feel so welcome! Had a great time Trooping today. Nice meeting some new people and always fun hanging with you Al!??

Looking foward to the next time I sneak across the border for some fun! I'll be sure to bring some swag next time to share.??

Randy

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, magni said:

Thank you to Sarah and the group for making me feel so welcome! Had a great time Trooping today. Nice meeting some new people and always fun hanging with you Al!??

Looking foward to the next time I sneak across the border for some fun! I'll be sure to bring some swag next time to share.??

Randy

What he said lol

vaderscastle2.jpg

@Depeche25 We're storing our totes behind the table but getting changed in a little room just off the main hall. Come say hi and we'll point you in the right direction.??

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Tha is chewy I'll be there tomorrow already bought tickets didnt know you guys had them . Not staying long but can man a table for an hour or so to give someone a break.

Day 1 is a close, and with over $400 raised for NAMI!!

8qAXZbQ.png

• The topic was unfeatured