Del Meeko build

13 hours ago, Swiftcloud said:

How???s progress man? Hope you are doing well.??

Hey Jerred,

All is going great! The costume is finally coming to a finish and I???m sorry to all for not posting anything. I ordered my flight suit, tactical vest, holster, and side pouches from Jim and they???re shipped out and arriving next Monday! I got new metal chin tusks that I will be replacing the plastic ones with and I???ve gotta get more magnets for everything to come together. I will be hopefully posting pictures of all the new stuff hopefully if it arrives before I head back to school, next Thursday. Again I???m feeling the stress of finishing but I know it will get done and hopefully approved.??

• Love 2

Quentin Salgado : TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

That???s awesome! Don???t stress man. You will be submitting for approval soon, I???m sure. Glad things are moving along for you. Take pics if you can. But school is important so keep your priorities in line and you will be fine. It???s been kinda slow right now anyway. I haven???t even gone on my first troop yet. Lol

??We???ll be watching for your updates.

Aquene,??netop. (Peace, my friend)

6 hours ago, Swiftcloud said:

That???s awesome! Don???t stress man. You will be submitting for approval soon, I???m sure. Glad things are moving along for you. Take pics if you can. But school is important so keep your priorities in line and you will be fine. It???s been kinda slow right now anyway. I haven???t even gone on my first troop yet. Lol

??We???ll be watching for your updates.

Aquene,??netop. (Peace, my friend)

Yes! Lol yeah I know, stressing as I type this lol. Yes pics will be posted soon and yeah with school coming back up I just know time is gonna be strained again. Yeah it???s a slow season for trooping being that it???s cold out and such. Lol damn you going to the sound tiger event maybe you can pull out boba!???

Thank you and to you too my friend??

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

Not going to Bridgeport. I believe Joe is going as Boba already. Also it is really far from where I am. I think the Cub Scout event may be my first troop? We will see.

??Keep up the hard work bro. See ya soon

Edited by Swiftcloud
Typo
1 minute ago, Swiftcloud said:

I believe Joe is going

HAH

Joe showing up to an event

??

HAHAHAHA

• Love 2

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

1 hour ago, Alay said:

HAH

Joe showing up to an event

??

HAHAHAHA

Lol. Well he registered as if he is going. So All I can do is assume he is. He has ???the high ground???. Lmao

??besides, Bridgeport is hella far from my neck of the woods. ?

• Love 1

Neat!!

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

9 hours ago, Swiftcloud said:

Dude! That???s looking great! I???m pretty sure your almost there. But school is important too. Do your thing bro. You???ll finish the suit in due time. Keep us in your loop tho!

Thanks, school is important lol but I???m more frustrated than ever because I???ve got so many??little things to fix. I???ve gotta get my pants to be held down better which is an easy fix with a elastic strap going under my foot. Then I???ve gotta get the entire tactical vest re- adjusted since it???s way to big for me, and then I???ve gotta fix the front connectors as they are not tri-gliders as they should be.??I still need to get my straps done on my armor, get the chest box done, get the magnet situation done for my shoulder pouch, fix my boots so they have a buckle on the side and get my DLT-19x done and probably more. Lol so when spring break comes around I???ll be using that week to get the ball rolling fast again. When I can i weekends if I come home I???ll try and work on things. I???ll definitely keep y???all in the loop!??

28 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Looking good Q , great job....??Del is the BOMB??!

??

Thanks Jimbo! It???s progress but it???s looking cool alright!??

6 hours ago, Halfrek said:

Looking good. Remember slow and steady finishes the race. It took me over a year and a half from start to finish on my Kylo, and it took over a year to get all the pieces for my biker.??

Thanks Paul! Yes, you???re right! It becomes frustrating but yeah I???ll be In the same boat as you then because I started a??year ago on Del and will hopefully??be done by the summer.??

• 3 weeks later...

Paul is right. Take your time and don???t rush it. My Vader took a little over 3years to get done and it was annoying to wait but when you get it done it???s the greatest feeling ever.??

??

• Love 1

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

1 hour ago, jimsprenkle said:

Paul is right. Take your time and don???t rush it. My Vader took a little over 3years to get done and it was annoying to wait but when you get it done it???s the greatest feeling ever.??

??

very true! I appreciate you all reaching out and sharing your experiences. Its nice to know others also have a long production time when it comes to finishing and its not just me lol.??

• Love 2

6 hours ago, Techninja1 said:

This is looking awesome! I've been looking into maybe building Iden so maybe we can have a partial Inferno Squad one day :)

That is ALL you, Elyse! Do it...do it

• Love 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

On 2/16/2019 at 10:56 AM, Techninja1 said:

This is looking awesome! I've been looking into maybe building Iden so maybe we can have a partial Inferno Squad one day :)

Thank you! Ive gotten a lot more done just waiting till ive completed it 100% to upload more pics. That would be awesome! As Nick said do it!

• Love 2

If you need help with pics, if you???re in shelton let me know! I???m only ten minutes away

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

Okay so Del is 98% done, here is what I got! So close my friends, I will be with you soon on these troops! The last two things I need is the disc on my officer belt which is coming and the pouch on the vest which is being altered to be the right size. Otherwise everything else is hopefully complete! It feels great to being close!??

079775A8-FCB8-4688-97EE-BFB5CE7857A8.jpeg

6EFFD88F-A320-4B78-AACF-23DB66BAA92C.jpeg

91266DB0-54C6-4602-B399-675AB0AB91CE.jpeg

983AC65E-2D7C-4EA2-8B10-ABD7C1643800.jpeg

291CC936-C35F-4E46-B172-9A7524958BE1.jpeg

59C2D894-5E90-4D22-92FD-7A0981C6E5F9.jpeg

• Love 1

Looking damn good my man! I love this kit!

• Love 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

21 hours ago, Feliz said:

Looking damn good my man! I love this kit!

Thanks Nick, Same lol its sharp