Del Meeko build

Wow! ??I???ve always loved the TIE pilot but Del takes it to the next level!! The red elements make him look Bad Ass!! Great choice and great job! ??Can???t wait to review this and welcome you to the Legion!! ??Woot !!

• Love 1

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

On 3/2/2019 at 8:39 AM, First0rder said:

Wow! ??I???ve always loved the TIE pilot but Del takes it to the next level!! The red elements make him look Bad Ass!! Great choice and great job! ??Can???t wait to review this and welcome you to the Legion!! ??Woot !!

Thanks Andy! I agree, Ive always had a special liking to the tie pilots but Del and Inferno Squad are definitely a sharp looking team ready to wreck the????rebel alliance up. Submission photos will soon be sent out. Where do I get the info on how to take pictures and where to submit them?????

Quentin Salgado : TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

1 hour ago, qsalgado40011 said:

Thanks Andy! I agree, Ive always had a special liking to the tie pilots but Del and Inferno Squad are definitely a sharp looking team ready to wreck the????rebel alliance up. Submission photos will soon be sent out. Where do I get the info on how to take pictures and where to submit them?????

I would usually point you to the bottom of this page, which would take you to??http://databank.501st.com/databank/Membership:JoinUs??for directions on taking correct submission pictures, but apparently the Legion's link is dead right now. @MagyarSoldat??and/or @First0rder will be along to help you shortly.

EDIT: I apparently completely forgot we have a handbook for this:??

Please follow the directions in the "Approval Process" section. :)

• Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

I would usually point you to the bottom of this page, which would take you to??http://databank.501st.com/databank/Membership:JoinUs??for directions on taking correct submission pictures, but apparently the Legion's link is dead right now. @MagyarSoldat??and/or @First0rder will be along to help you shortly.

EDIT: I apparently completely forgot we have a handbook for this:??

Please follow the directions in the "Approval Process" section. :)

Thank you Chris!

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

• 2 months later...

I'm really, really glad you're still soldiering on with your costume despite the setback, Quentin. I can't wait to give you approval in your finished helmet. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

• 1 month later...

What was not right with helmet #1 ? Sure looked good to me.

Could??you share who helmet #1 builder was, so those wishing to do an approved Del don't go down the wrong road....

• Like 1

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

5 hours ago, Jimbo said:

What was not right with helmet #1 ? Sure looked good to me.

Could??you share who helmet #1 builder was, so those wishing to do an approved Del don't go down the wrong road....

Helmet #1 was not the correct style tie helmet. If my memory stands true I was told by Spec Ops that????it was a Return of the Jedi style tie helmet and the chin wasn???t correct. The Inferno helmets style must be Rogue one Tie style. The builder for the first helmet was JawaChopShop and good thing is he shut down his store as he was a 501st member who was making armor and props that were not 501st approvable and never communicated with people when they asked for refunds.??

• Like 1

Here are some new things that were recently done, all thanks to Michelle Croutch! The disc on the ears of the helmet were molded since the helmet is fiberglass and so because I have real metal discs Michelle was kind??enough to sand down the molded ones. As for the teeth they were also cut out. Now it awaits my arrival so I can start adding bondo and sand it down!??

285C7DD3-32CF-4F19-A3D1-726D429F806A.jpeg

11BDCD3D-91DB-4639-8AB9-CEDFFEEA52BF.jpeg

D3BCB971-096F-4E95-A05F-F008FF5DFF39.jpeg

• Like 2

How's the weight on it?

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

On 7/17/2019 at 9:47 AM, Alay said:

How's the weight on it?

I have no idea lol. Havent even touched the helmet since its at Michelle's house. She did say the size was plenty for me to get my big head in which is a plus!??

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So yesterday @Madxena??and I were able to finally put some paint on the helmet so here are some pics! Next would be decals but we are a bit worried with the matte black having good connection to the decals. Otherwise a fun day! Hopefully next we can have the decals on and then gloss!??

9F0C5543-49F6-4B0E-98D2-14431D66F77E.jpeg

431DF4CD-47EF-4964-A137-5FA440525BDD.jpeg

25A60414-FD91-45C5-B293-99A810DC3695.jpeg

• Like 2

Looking great!

• Like 1

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Sniffing paint is cool....just sayin'???

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

5 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Sniffing paint is cool....just sayin'???

No far from it lol, I was dying over it even with the mask on.???

That's cuz you need a proper respirator, not one of those flimsy do nothing ones :P

8qAXZbQ.png

2 hours ago, Alay said:

That's cuz you need a proper respirator, not one of those flimsy do nothing ones :P

But Michelle said that one I used is the only mask that would protect me from one of the most deadly fumes!!! ?

1 hour ago, Hoot916 said:

Looks awesome keep up the good work??

Thanks Chris!

14 hours ago, Alay said:

What sort of paint was it? automotive? Looks cool flat black.

VOCs baby, that's where it's all at.??:dancing-trooper:

• Like 1

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506