TerrifiCon - 2018 - 08/17/18 10:00 AM to 08/19/18 12:00 AM

Alay

19 hours ago, tattoodude414 said:

I would like to sign up for some shifts if possibe??

Let me know which and I'll add you to the list

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Raffle helmet finished!?? Thanks @rottie??for donating it! And to @First0rder for building it! :D

39173198_1783240121730817_2742039969399832576_n.jpg

39135606_241493726516185_5444858495021088768_n.jpg

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

4 hours ago, tattoodude414 said:

Sarah I'm thinking Friday I can help set up if need be ,or 3-6 Friday , Saturday 4-7 , Sunday 2-6 ??:)

Added!?? We're still figuring out exact setup time...?? Probably around 11 arrival.?? Load ins are always a bit tricky.?? The help setting up is appreciated though.

8qAXZbQ.png

If I can get a badge, I would like to stop by by after work Friday night for the 6-9 shift as my Mandalorian!!

It's the only time I'm free all weekend sadly. (I can't exactly skip my own birthday party, lol)

• Love 1

TK 90577 

"Someday humans will leave our cocoon in the solar system to explore beyond our home system, Voyager will have led the way." - Grunsfeld

1 hour ago, Kaar'ryn said:

If I can get a badge, I would like to stop by by after work Friday night for the 6-9 shift as my Mandalorian!!

It's the only time I'm free all weekend sadly. (I can't exactly skip my own birthday party, lol)

Absolutely! I'll add you to the list :)

Happy birthday!!!

8qAXZbQ.png

1 hour ago, Daishi41 said:

I plan on arriving just before opening.?? How will I get my pass?????

Hey Carl, when you arrive text me (203 690 8307) or message me on facebook and we can get a pass out to you.?? We're gonna be meeting up probably about an hour before opening on Saturday so every has time to change.

8qAXZbQ.png

On August 14, 2018 at 10:48 PM, Alay said:

Added!?? We're still figuring out exact setup time...?? Probably around 11 arrival.?? Load ins are always a bit tricky.?? The help setting up is appreciated though.

Should I text you for my pass?

For Saturday morning, do we know if they???ll have a place to suit up? And any thoughts on where to meet everyone? I should be there by 9am

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

3 hours ago, Feliz said:

For Saturday morning, do we know if they???ll have a place to suit up? And any thoughts on where to meet everyone? I should be there by 9am

I'm told yes, but with the amount of cosplay guests it might be packed.?? If you're there at 9am and inside the convention hall you could probably change right at our booth since spectators won't be in yet!

??

3 hours ago, tattoodude414 said:

Where will we be meeting up ???

At the convention hall itself, we're gonna play it by ear tomorrow so just keep in contact via FB Messager or SMS :)

8qAXZbQ.png

Changing area.

For the laat few years, there has always been a small changing room, that we can use.

Once you walk into the convention center. Follow the right??side of the wall. Pass the signs for the bathroom (right before the exits)??there is a door to a small room on the right.

It is used by everyone. So my suggestions is dont leave your personal stuff or gears there.

Static... Click

• Love 1

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

Car packed to the brim... We're off! See you folks soon!

8qAXZbQ.png

Joan and I are in the load-in lines.?? Slow moving here

8qAXZbQ.png

Okay we made it in with our stuff.?? Text me or Joan when here.

Entry passes are bracelets which kind of sucks

??

8qAXZbQ.png

So if there's no place for bins, shall I get in kit at my car? And is parking relatively close? Never been to this place before.??

TK 90577 

"Someday humans will leave our cocoon in the solar system to explore beyond our home system, Voyager will have led the way." - Grunsfeld

4 minutes ago, Kaar'ryn said:

So if there's no place for bins, shall I get in kit at my car? And is parking relatively close? Never been to this place before.??

Parking isn't too far.?? Winter lot. Follow signs for expo.

??

We got room to stack bins :)

8qAXZbQ.png

Day two halfwayover!?? Our raffle is going great!?? Thanks for all the help so far folks.

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

1 hour ago, Swiftcloud said:

I???ll see you tomorrow. Second shift says starts at 2. Should I get there around 1 maybe?

Sounds good! Come to the normal con entrance and let us know here or on one of our cell phones (numbers are in a recommended post above), and we'll come out with a wristband for ya.??

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."