Star Wars Night @ Bridgeport Sound Tigers - 01/19/19 06:00 PM to 01/19/19 09:00 PM

Alay

Star Wars Night comes back to the Bridgeport Sound Tigers!

Arrival Time: 4:30-5PM!

Parking it out front.?? You can pull up, drop off your stuff, then move to the lot down the road.?? You'll need a parking pass which we'll pick up at the venue.

Blasters -> good but just need to be checked by security!

We're going to bring the snowy backdrop! :)

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? Star Wars Night @ Bridgeport Sound Tigers

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• The title was changed to Bridgeport Sound Tigers - 01/26/19
  • 4 weeks later...

Perfect event to try out my Snowtrooper at.????

• Love 1

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

• 3 weeks later...

Bump for Visibility??

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, Swiftcloud said:

Is this really at midnight? I???m sure it supposed to be 12pm. Lol

Placeholder time... It's probably gonna start like 4pm, but still waiting on details :)

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 2 weeks later...

Event confirmed, OP updated with specifics!

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

• 2 weeks later...

I will do my best to jump in with you guys again as a 181st if thats OK.

Coverage with Dad will still be the determining factor for me.

??

?

Edited by Dedrite
  • Love 1

Member of NY based Mohawk Flight & the 37th Kaminoan Artillery, "Tipoca Storm" & Empire State Command Division.

??

TI, 181st, TI Reserve, Imperial Gunner & Imperial Bridge Crew - Completed.

20 minutes ago, Dedrite said:

??

?

Absolutely! :)

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

So do you want Vader????to come or do you want The snow trooper??commander to show up? I would like to bring my fianc?? to help me suit up and take pictures if she is allowed??

Edited by jimsprenkle

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

6 hours ago, jimsprenkle said:

So do you want Vader????to come or do you want The snow trooper??commander to show up? I would like to bring my fianc?? to help me suit up and take pictures if she is allowed??

No other Vader's signed up so your call!?? I don't see why the fiancee would be any issue :)

8qAXZbQ.png

Hi all,??

interested in this event and although im close to being complete with Del there is no way ill be ready for this event. Any space for another wrangler? If so id be happy to help!

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

1 hour ago, qsalgado40011 said:

Hi all,??

interested in this event and although im close to being complete with Del there is no way ill be ready for this event. Any space for another wrangler? If so id be happy to help!

Should be fine to wrangle

8qAXZbQ.png

On 1/2/2019 at 11:05 AM, Dedrite said:

??

?

Looks like the stars will align. looking forward to trooping with you guys again. #

Member of NY based Mohawk Flight & the 37th Kaminoan Artillery, "Tipoca Storm" & Empire State Command Division.

??

TI, 181st, TI Reserve, Imperial Gunner & Imperial Bridge Crew - Completed.

I'd consider it but I believe they feed us at the event . They did last year at least.

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)