Star Wars Night @ Bridgeport Sound Tigers - 01/19/19 06:00 PM to 01/19/19 09:00 PM

Alay

On 1/14/2019 at 11:47 AM, Dedrite said:

Looks like the stars will align. looking forward to trooping with you guys again. #

I cant believe Im saying this, but I have the flu. Chances of making the Troop are very slim. So sorry guys. If something miraculous happens, I'll certainly let you know.

Member of NY based Mohawk Flight & the 37th Kaminoan Artillery, "Tipoca Storm" & Empire State Command Division.

??

TI, 181st, TI Reserve, Imperial Gunner & Imperial Bridge Crew - Completed.

Hey All. From what I hear, weather from Saturday into Sunday is looking potentially rough. Is there a time we should touch base on Saturday just to make sure we're still a go?

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

1 hour ago, Feliz said:

Hey All. From what I hear, weather from Saturday into Sunday is looking potentially rough. Is there a time we should touch base on Saturday just to make sure we're still a go?

From what I understand, shouldn't be too bad around that time. But I heard they'll call it around 2pm if it's not gonna happen??

20 hours ago, jimsprenkle said:

I???m solo. My fianc?? is a no go.??

Noooo...you're Chewy! You're too tall to be solo!???

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

Hey everyone.?? So far the game is still on.?? they moved tomorrows game but not tonights.?? ??i say we show up troop until the game starts and then re-evaluate the weather.?? ??if it has??started those that want to leave are of course free to do so, those that want to continue are free to do that as well.?? ??just let us know if you are still coming!!?? thanks!

Joan Holycross-Otto

ID-31461

Imperial Staff Officer

This is a good plan!

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

I???m still able to come/wrangle as I live like 20 minutes from Bridgeport. Just let me know if you still need me.??

Quentin Salgado : TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

I???m still planning to be there. The snow is supposed to start around 9 but it???s like a 50% chance till 11 then it will be snow till 1 and change to rain.??

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

I'm going to back out of this because of the weather plus I'm beat from work too. Have fun and travel safe troopers!!!

TX28669 Shadow Stormtrooper

TA28669 Rogue One Tank Commander

I???m still in. See you nerds there!

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

En route now

got the star destroyer????warmed up just have to navigate hyperspace??

Edited by jimsprenkle

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

Big thanks to Jim, John and Nick for coming out to troop!?? Lets hope next year we have a better forecast so everyone else can come!!!

Joan Holycross-Otto

ID-31461

Imperial Staff Officer