Hartford Symphony Orchestra does Star Wars: A New Hope In Concert - 10/27/18 01:00 PM to 10/27/18 07:30 PM

Chewy

Event Name:?? Star Wars: A New Hope In Concert
Venue:?? The Bushnell
Venue address:?? 166 Captiol Ave.
?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? Hartford, Connecticut
?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 06106
?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? USA
Event Start:?? 10/27/2018?? - 1pm
Event End:?? ?? 10/27/2018?? - 10:30pm
Event Website:????https://hartfordsymphony.org/concerts/star-wars/
Expected number of attendees:?? 5000

??

As mentioned prior, the limit of 3 + wrangler per shift had to cut down our signups.?? I've made the final attendance sheet trying to accommodate as many folks as possible with the times that worked best for them.????

Unfortunately, if your name is not on the below list, there is not enough room for you at this event :(

??

Please be sure to arrive at 12pm for the first shift trooping, and 5:30 for the second shift trooping.??

Andy Tam will be the point person for first shift, and John Hajnal for the second shift.?? Any issues or needs to communicate with the event host goes through them.????

There's four folks listed below for the comped tickets; because these were limited to four, the four selected??were distributed to folks based on number of prior troops attended this year.

Shift 1 12pm Arrival ??
Name Forum Name Costume Ticket
Andy Tam Wildcarz Sandtrooper ???
Paul Bosler Halfrek Kylo Ren ???
James Norris Jimbo Sandtrooper ??
Dave Silva INDY Wrangling ??
?? ?? ?? ??
Shift 2 5:30 Arrival ??
Nick Scofield Feliz Death Trooper ???
John Hajnal Magyarsoldat Officer? ??
Michelle Crouch Madxena Stormtrooper ???
Rob Rak TK0158 Wrangling ??

If you have a comped ticket, you'll need to pick it up at the ticket booth on that day.?? I'm going to try and get them to reserve them under your name, but they may all be under my name... I'll update as I know more.
The comped ticket showing is at 2pm!?? so @Feliz??and @Madxena??please be sure to arrive for the 2pm showing; you'll troop after the showing :)

Any more questions let me know!

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? Hartford Symphony Orchestra does Star Wars: A New Hope In Concert

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

I???m in as well!

• Love 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

Me too! I???m in. FO

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey folks; just an update, there may be a limit of 3 troopers + a handler per showing time.?? I'm checking with the event coordinator specifically and still waiting for a final word.?? If that's the case, we will need to narrow down the list of attendees.?? It's also possibly they'll be able to have more than 3 troopers, but with a limited amount of comped tickets.????

More details to come, but if you're okaying with trooping without a comped ticket, or open to being "cut" from the attendance list first, please let me know.????

Complimentary tickets will be for the 2pm showing.????

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

I already bought tickets, because I have my wife and son going so,?? So I don't need a comp'd ticket either.??

Dave Silva

TS5119

thumbnailCAGGE8R4.jpg

I think it???s about time to dust off the TK! ??And I don???t need a comped ticket. ??Since this is my 1st appearance this year (he said sheepishly), I??hope there???ll be room for me. ??Thanks!

Edited by tk0158

Rob Rak

TK-158

I???d prefer to dress up, but since I???m late to the party, I don???t mind wrangling if it comes to that (and wrangling counts towards trooping). ??In 16 years, this would be my first time LOL!

Rob Rak

TK-158

Sadly I have to back out of this event as im stuck doing DR that weekend OCT 26/27th which has historically been all day.

If I can make it, ill buy a ticket for the 8pm show and be there as a guest :)

Andy

• Love 1

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

I was planning on wearing??my TK (stormtrooper)?? ??but since I was only planning on doing the 1st showing troop and you are looking volunteers.???? I'll take one for the team and not suit up.?? I will still be there for the 1st showing, so if you want an extra hand wrangling, please let me know

Dave Silva

TS5119

thumbnailCAGGE8R4.jpg

I am open to whatever is needed. My Character is not nearly as well known as others and it???d be????sensible that characters fitting the movie have first dibs.??

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

I cannot see the 2nd shift list BTW

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

2 hours ago, INDY said:

I was planning on wearing??my TK (stormtrooper)?? ??but since I was only planning on doing the 1st showing troop and you are looking volunteers.???? I'll take one for the team and not suit up.?? I will still be there for the 1st showing, so if you want an extra hand wrangling, please let me know

Appreciated Dave.?? I'll put you on as a wrangler for first pre-showing for now :)

??

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Jimbo is a dirty TD btw....the table above has me as??a clean TK.

Fixed

??

9 minutes ago, Feliz said:

I cannot see the 2nd shift list BTW

Should be good now :)

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Sarah, you can take my name off the 2nd show list if someone else wants in??....if I'm good to go for the 1st show.

If they decide to let more than 3 troopers??in ; I can come back for the 2nd show and would very much like to. I have friends and family who will be there for it.

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

Hey folks;

As mentioned prior, the limit of 3 + wrangler per shift had to cut down our signups.?? I've made the final attendance sheet trying to accommodate as many folks as possible with the times that worked best for them.????

Unfortunately, if your name is not on the below list, there is not enough room for you at this event :(

??

Please be sure to arrive at 12pm for the first shift trooping, and 5:30 for the second shift trooping.??

Andy Tam will be the point person for first shift, and John Hajnal for the second shift.?? Any issues or needs to communicate with the event host goes through them.????

There's four folks listed below for the comped tickets; because these were limited to four, the four selected??were distributed to folks based on number of prior troops attended this year.

Shift 1 12pm Arrival ??
Andy Tam @Wildcardz Sandtrooper ???
Paul Bosler @Halfrek Kylo Ren ???
James Norris @Jimbo Sandtrooper ??
Dave Silva @INDY Wrangling ??
?? ?? ?? ??
Shift 2 5:30 Arrival ??
Nick Scofield @Feliz Death Trooper ???
John Hajnal @MagyarSoldat Officer? ??
Michelle Crouch @Madxena Stormtrooper ???
Rob Rak @tk0158 Wrangling ??

If you have a comped ticket, you'll need to pick it up at the ticket booth on that day.?? I'm going to try and get them to reserve them under your name, but they may all be under my name... I'll update as I know more.
The comped ticket showing is at 2pm!?? so @Feliz??and @Madxena??please be sure to arrive for the 2pm showing; you'll troop after the showing :)

Any more questions let me know!

8qAXZbQ.png