Hartford Symphony Orchestra does Star Wars: A New Hope In Concert - 10/27/18 01:00 PM to 10/27/18 07:30 PM

Chewy

Last update for now; tickets are reserved under the specific names for the 4 people listed above for pickup at the ticket windows on the day of the event!

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2018 at 9:27 AM, trevelyan said:

Bushnell reached out to me, so Ill be there with R2 for the first showing. Cant stay around for the second show.

Yay!! R2 will be there!!

And we will see Chuck too (after thought)... ooops hehe

??

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

@Wildcardz??and @MagyarSoldat??since you two will be heading up the shifts you're in, here's the contact information for the point person at the venue:

??

The marketing manager, Amanda, will be at the 2pm show:

Amanda: (860) 543-3865

??

Alyssa will be at the 7:30pm show:

Alyssa: (860) 543-3639

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

On 10/18/2018 at 9:27 AM, trevelyan said:

Bushnell reached out to me, so Ill be there with R2 for the first showing. Cant stay around for the second show.

Ha...I have to say it since a couple of TD's are in the house...

"that's the droid we were looking for "?? ???

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

From the host:

Just a quick reminder that everyone should enter the building through the security entrance on Clinton Street

??

Be sure to enter through the Security Entrance, they'll have your name there!

Also please please please be sure to be on time ;)??Plan for typical Hartford traffic and I91 silliness!

8qAXZbQ.png

On 10/25/2018 at 10:41 AM, Alay said:

From the host:

??

Be sure to enter through the Security Entrance???, they'll have your name there!

Also please please please be sure to be on time ;)??Plan for typical Hartford traffic and I91 silliness!

??

And plan for the weather....

I don't worry about traffic. I have lights and allot of them, people will move.

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

For us folks watching the show, is there a dress code?

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

12 hours ago, Feliz said:

For us folks watching the show, is there a dress code?

I hope not. I only have my underarmor. Haha

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

Come up the ramp on Clinton Street

Buzz the bell.

Check in with security.

Elevator to basement.

We have a room on the right.

For those who are trooping in the later show, bring your gears and store them in the room, so you do t have to go back out.

• Love 1

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

I heard everything went awesome! :D

Good job guys!?? Album here to post any images:

??

8qAXZbQ.png

I thought there was a hard cap on this??? Who are all those people in costume in that one shot?????

Dave Spencer

Kamino Base XO

Former CTG XO/GWM/Archivist

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it

TK/DZ 7212

Thanks for your hard work guys - the event host was satisfied with how everything worked out and will be keeping in touch. :)

• Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

18 hours ago, The Skull said:

I thought there was a hard cap on this??? Who are all those people in costume in that one shot?????

Us too . They just showed up dressed to go right before 1 PM...I thought they were with the Spaceballs Garrison but then realized that their helmets were really that large in the ANH movie !

Andy T. said they are CT 501st peeps....

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

19 hours ago, The Skull said:

There was a hard cap and a miscommunication which is being addressed.?? These things happen.?? We followed up with the event staff and it was a no-harm / no-foul situation.??

??

??

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png