Soon to be Mudtrooper? Please welcome Lou Secki, our newest recruit!

Please join me in welcoming our newest recruit to the Connecticut Garrison, Lou Secki aka @Mylehigh

Lou is from Guilford CT and is looking to create a Mudtrooper from the new SOLO film!

Lou, be sure to check??out??Imperial Protocol??for more information, and be sure to set up a build thread in our??Costume Building??section; I can't wait to see how your build goes!

Please be sure to review the??Membership Approval Handbook??for more information!?? If you have any questions feel free to ask

??

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

I feel like @MagyarSoldat would be hyped for a mud trooper build ;)

Was great meeting you at the cookout last weekend! :)

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Hey everyone.??

Thanks for the warm welcome. I???m excited to be here. I???m a little intimidated too but it was nice to meet so many welcoming people at the builders part last weekend.??

Im just starting to do research into a Mudtrooper build and I???m sure I???ll have many many questions. ??I probably won???t do too much until the CRL is official for the Mudtrooper. At least I won???t spend too much in the way of $$$ so I don???t have to spend more later. ??

??

A little background on me. ??I???ve been doing a Star Wars Podcast for about 6 years now. I was involved with the Forcecast and TheForce.net until just after Celebration Anaheim where we had a podcast stage setup in the middle of the autograph hall. Now I run a smaller network with some other guys.??

Well, back to work for me now. I see I have some reading to do after work now.??

Lou

Welcome buddy, really glad you decided to go for the Mudtrooper. I???m here????with whatever help??I can provide. You???re always welcome to come by the house.????Can???t wait to get you trooping!

• Love 1

Welcome Lou! Great to have ya hear! Hope we get to catch ya ridin dirty in they mud trooper kit soon man!!!

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Drop in man! Would love to see this build!!!

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)