In Good Company TV Interview (Charter CTV192 segment)

Alay

Charter Community TV finalized our interview segment on the In Good Company program!

You can watch it streamed here:

http://vp.telvue.com/preview?id=T05199&video=339922

??

It will also be on CTV192??this Friday 10/19 and next 10/26 at 8pm and this Saturday 10/20 and next 10/27 at 11am for any of our folks in that area :)

??

Thank you @jimsprenkle??@First0rder??@Feliz??and @Chewy??for appearing with us, and @Backpacks Got Jets??for co-interviewiee prepping with me :)

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Oh good, I get to relive the experience of my awkward interview and that time the host asked if Sarah and I were siblings... :P

• Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

That was entertaining! Lol

??I cringed a little when the host grabbed Joe???s helmet by the range-finder stalk.??

??I thought Sarah, Joe and the rest of the garrison were very informative and expressed the mission of the 501st very well.

The host was awkwardly hilarious because I don???t think he???s ever watched Start Wars! Lmao! But great job everyone. :)

??

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Chewy said:

Oh good, I get to relive the experience of my awkward interview and that time the host asked if Sarah and I were siblings... :P

Our mother was in labour for over 2 months and apparently you came out British... weird how that worked out!

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

I looked awkward myself,?? can we do a reshoot :)????

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

23 minutes ago, Backpacks Got Jets said:

that was my big break

??

and i failed

Your helmet was almost the big break

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

17 hours ago, jimsprenkle said:

So who is in the Vader?? Lol

Someone awesome I'm sure ;)

8qAXZbQ.png

Y'all did an awesome job in this interview. Definitely some awkward moments????but very entertaining!??

Not to be repetitive but even I freaked out for you Joe when I saw the host pick your helmet up by the ranger finder. I thought you were gonna leap out of your chair if it broke and I know I would lol.??

Thanks for sharing!

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

16 hours ago, qsalgado40011 said:

Y'all did an awesome job in this interview. Definitely some awkward moments????but very entertaining!??

Not to be repetitive but even I freaked out for you Joe when I saw the host pick your helmet up by the ranger finder. I thought you were gonna leap out of your chair if it broke and I know I would lol.??

Thanks for sharing!

yeah he picked it up and inside i was like "DIE YOU ^&$%^&$%^*#$%^$#%@&"?? but he was super nice all day so I would have made his death quick and painless if something bad were to happen.

• Love 2

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png

On 10/19/2018 at 12:52 PM, Backpacks Got Jets said:

yeah he picked it up and inside i was like "DIE YOU ^&$I %^&$%^*#$%^$#%@&"?? but he was super nice all day so I would have made his death quick and painless if something bad were to happen.

HAHAHA I dont blame you and oh lol i see, either way he was gonna pay???

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler