[CANCELED] Christmas Torchlight Parade - Old Saybrook - 12/08/18 06:00 PM to 12/08/18 10:00 PM

Alay

Is there a place to dress up/down or we do that at our cars?

??

Having trouble finding a Santa hat large enough to fit me bucket ! But I got Xmas lites for the??backpack.

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

Park at the Denali lot. That's the one at elm Street.?? They're going to let us change if we arrive before 5 there :)

• Love 2

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

DUE TO THE UNSAFE TEMPERATURES FORECASTED FOR TOMORROW, THIS EVENT WILL BE CANCELLED.????

??

Hey everyone, I'm sorry to say that due to the forecasted weather and the temperatures today, the command staff has decided to cancel this event.?? These temperatures are just not safe for our costumers--stormtroopers especially!-- and we want to make sure everyone stays safe.

There will be plenty of other events, parades, and more in the coming months.?? Sorry for any lets down :(

??

Tagging everyone for notification:

@Jimbo??@Astraline??@impsrule??@macloed316??@Swiftcloud??@Madxena??@Chewy??@MagyarSoldat??@impsrule39??@sobedozer

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

It's a bit short notice but we're going to go get drinks / celebrate @MagyarSoldat's birthday tomorrow (12/08) night instead. We'll be at BAR New Haven (https://www.barnightclub.com/) at 7:30pm - come along if you want to challenge me at pool! ;)

• Love 2

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

18 hours ago, Chewy said:

??come along if you want to challenge me at pool! ;)

Uh, you're going DOWN boy

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png