Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet ~ Colchester CT - 02/08/19 06:30 PM to 02/08/19 08:30 PM

Alay

Event came in for a Blue/Gold dinner??in Colchester CT.?? Typical scout event fare.

Arrival time is 5:30.?? Blasters are fine!

Event Description:

Annual event celebrating scouting's birthday. ??Each year has different themes. ??This year we are doing a Star Wars theme. ??We have a sit down dinner for the first 50 minutes followed by awards then some type of entertainment or activity. ??I am still working on planning the activity but it will have a Star Wars theme and having the 501st legion there would really impress the scouts

Need 3 to confirm :)

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet ~ Colchester CT

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Confirmed the event!

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 1 month later...

Week and a bit away :)??

8qAXZbQ.png

Prolly gonna ask this every time, but could I bring my wife to help wrangle???She???s really good at getting??ol?????Boba suited??up. I???m sure she would help others as well.

Edited by Swiftcloud
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Swiftcloud said:

Prolly gonna ask this every time, but could I bring my wife to help wrangle???She???s really good at getting??ol?????Boba suited??up. I???m sure she would help others as well.

That's absolutely fine!

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

6 days away!?? I'm thinking of bringing Dengar

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

2 hours ago, bsands said:

Looking forward to my first troop!

We're looking forward to having you!??It should be a nice, easy introduction to trooping, just keep an eye out for the kids who've had too much soda and candy. :P

• Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

Question: I read the Scouts are having a sit down dinner...any kibble??for us troops???

No matter , I just would like to know if I should chow at the??galley before coming up.??

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

5 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Question: I read the Scouts are having a sit down dinner...any kibble??for us troops???

No matter , I just would like to know if I should chow at the??galley before coming up.??

I really have a hard time sitting down with the armor on.??Lol

??

i bring granola bars just in case. ?

Edited by BFKN
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Jimbo said:

They might let us have some of the extras at their dinner, not sure.?? I can confirm they promised to offer our standard requested refreshment/snack stuff though :)

8qAXZbQ.png

7 hours ago, Jimbo said:

I fully expect there to be excess empty carbohydrates left to feed us at the end, don't worry. ?

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

We're shooting to get there about 5:30!?? See you guys tomorrow! :)

??

@Swiftcloud??& @bsands??can't wait to see you guys for first troop :D

• Love 2

8qAXZbQ.png

We're in the church lot :)

8qAXZbQ.png

How is it???? ??

??

Why are you Keeping us in Suspense!!!

??

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

2 minutes ago, bsands said:

Had a blast! Thanks for making it such a great first troop!

Ditto! Thanks everyone for making my first troop a real hoot!!! It was an honor to be among such great people. :)

That was great guys!

Pictures to come :)

8qAXZbQ.png