Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet - Salem, CT - 02/24/19 10:30 AM to 02/24/19 12:30 PM

Astraline

I might still be able to make this. Won???t know till later today if I can. If I can I will see you tomorrow. Will let you know tonight??

• Love 1

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

2 hours ago, Swiftcloud said:

So how many do we have going??tomorrow? Last I counted it looked like 4, maybe 3.

hope to see you all there.

??

4 by the current event sign-ups - you, Michelle, Brian, and Jimbo. Jim is a maybe.

You'll be fine! If you're having trouble on the day,??Chris Lawton's number is??(860) 608-2398, otherwise just go there and tell an adult in uniform that you're with the Star Wars costuming group. They'll look after you.??

Oh! Take pictures so we can put a few on social media! :)

• Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

Looks fun! How do was it?

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

We each were assigned a handler to make sure we were ok, nothing in the way to trip on and yes the kids were not a issue today at all

• Love 1

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

Awesome to hear! Wish I made this one it looked really fun

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved