Make-A-Wish: Wishes on Wheels - 09/15/19 10:30 AM to 09/15/19 01:00 PM

3 hours ago, Swiftcloud said:

I just realized that I never checked into??this event. I???m on the list now!

Johnna will also be attending as handler.

:)

Better late than never ???

• Like 1

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

I'm going to have??a TK tagging along??with me

TK 90577 

"Someday humans will leave our cocoon in the solar system to explore beyond our home system, Voyager will have led the way." - Grunsfeld

Album for pictures

??

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

I had forgotten how fun this event is. Glad I am able to go again.

Fun event!! Good seeing everyone!!

??

Thinking and hoping of somethings to followup for next year.

Changing area: Tarps for an enclosure around a popup tent and mats for the ground on top of the grass, right behind the event popup.

Hat and sunblock for the wranglers.

??

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

Sunglasses next time for my officer.?? Screw canon I was squinting and sunblind half the day.

• Like 1

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

21 hours ago, Alay said:

Sunglasses next time for my officer.?? Screw canon I was squinting and sunblind half the day.

Same!! I'm glad at least I didn't end up with an awkward forehead tan line, hahaha!

TK 90577 

"Someday humans will leave our cocoon in the solar system to explore beyond our home system, Voyager will have led the way." - Grunsfeld

23 hours ago, Alay said:

I think officers would look great with the reflective glasses. Let me see what I can do.

??

1 hour ago, Kaipurrr said:

Same!! I'm glad at least I didn't end up with an awkward forehead tan line, hahaha!

Glad you didn't get a forehead and freckles tan. haha

As for sunglasses for a jedi, I am thinking of green or blue lens to match the light sabers.

??

??

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

15 minutes ago, Wildcardz said:

I think officers would look great with the reflective glasses. Let me see what I can do.

image.thumb.png.b867a851a74a3835424f5a5e4b4000f1.png

??

I know ;)

• Like 1

8qAXZbQ.png