Terrificon 2019 - 08/09/19 11:00 AM to 08/11/19 05:00 PM

Hi everyone! My brother Justin (@SirNAK)??and I are both Death Troopers from NEG. We are??interested in coming down for the morning shift on Saturday if that would be ok?

• Like 1
On 7/29/2019 at 9:00 AM, Jimbo said:

What is the plan to get Troopers their passes for the day?

Text when we arrive and meet someone somewhere? Or pick up at will call?

Any update on this?....It's great that our area is so close that we can wave to you from the ticket line to let us in, if need be.??:dancing-trooper:

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Any update on this?....It's great that our area is so close that we can wave to you from the ticket line to let us in, if need be.??:dancing-trooper:

I have requested further clarification on the number of passes. Please stand by. ;)

We're right by the entrance so it won't be a long walk luckily. I'll post phone numbers for those in plain clothes at the table so we can run and let people in.??

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

20 hours ago, REN2100 said:

Hi everyone! My brother Justin (@SirNAK)??and I are both Death Troopers from NEG. We are??interested in coming down for the morning shift on Saturday if that would be ok?

I will get you both signed up for the am shift on Saturday. Welcome.??

• Like 2
On 8/7/2019 at 6:46 PM, REN2100 said:

Ooohhh yeah!!! This would be rad! Finally I won???t be alone as a DT!??

• Like 2

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

8 hours ago, Mylehigh said:

So what time do you want us there by in the AM on Friday?

I am planning to be there between noon and 1pm.

I think Chris and Sarah will be around or before mid day.

The loading dock for the big pieces close at 1pm.

• Like 1

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

Sarah and I are delayed a bit and will be unloading the props for 11:30. If you arrive before then Michelle is on the scene ((860) 608-1062), after that her or I ((860) 986-0338).??

We'll have a better system for collecting wristbands for tomorrow.??

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)

If there aren't enough passes on Sunday, I can back out to let an official ctg member take one??

TK 90577 

"Someday humans will leave our cocoon in the solar system to explore beyond our home system, Voyager will have led the way." - Grunsfeld

2 hours ago, Kaipurrr said:

If there aren't enough passes on Sunday, I can back out to let an official ctg member take one

We've got 12 per day. You'll be fine. :)

• Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Who is here who can come get me in?

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

Are we gonna do pass handoffs at the door if more people are there than 12? I got my own floor pass, but if someone wants to be my handler for the morning should they just buy one?

1 hour ago, Foxhound621 said:

Are we gonna do pass handoffs at the door if more people are there than 12? I got my own floor pass, but if someone wants to be my handler for the morning should they just buy one?

We (just) have enough wristbands for the 501st/MMCC members signed up tomorrow. If you'd like to bring an additional person into the convention, please ask them to purchase a ticket for the day.

Z1MzQD1.jpg

36 minutes ago, Chewy said:

We (just) have enough wristbands for the 501st/MMCC members signed up tomorrow. If you'd like to bring an additional person into the convention, please ask them to purchase a ticket for the day.

Roger that, thanks, Chris!??

• Like 1

Ryan and I both had a blast today!! Thank you all for inviting us to troop with you! Had a lot of fun and was so glad to meet everyone! Also loved having another DT friend!!???

• Like 2

Will be switching to Twilek Jedi because I didnt finish tweaks to my mando. Also which garage was closest to park at? Was it Winter???

TK 90577 

"Someday humans will leave our cocoon in the solar system to explore beyond our home system, Voyager will have led the way." - Grunsfeld

On 8/5/2019 at 6:10 PM, macloed316 said:

Ill be showing up on Saturday with Panda somewhere between 10 and 11ish. Look forward to see everyone again. Havent had my Double Andy fix in a while need to see Tam and Tanski again.

Hey Jason, good seeing you!!!

??

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler