Boba Fett - Mandalorian S2 aka Boba Fresh - WIP

• 2 weeks later...

Jet pack kit came in from Man Of War. Just piecing it together with parts that I 3D printed. I printed a new center rocket assembly, designed with a 1/4-20 threaded rod in the middle so it can be mounted or removed if needed. And the thrusters are printed hollow so I can add smoke/light effects. Just a few small pieces left to print, then it’s time to paint! Almost there!

E626A75F-974C-4A8C-8B58-1BA608495726.jpeg

??

Edited by Swiftcloud
2 hours ago, Backpacks Got Jets said:

I think in another year you're going to figure out how to make authentic beskar and you'll be flying in to troops.

? That would be da bomb!!! Lol

I???ve always dreamed that I could fly someday! Maybe someday will come.??

Edited by Swiftcloud
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a test troop a few weeks back. Everything worked great! A few small issues to tend to. My top hose broke, so I am working on a new set. And my range finder kept loosening up and falling forward. So I need to find a solution for that. Otherwise it went well and was very comfortable (without the Jetpack) - still working on that.

??Meanwhile, I applied for membership at the Mandalorian Mercs since it looks like that???s who is approving with the CRL. Just waiting for a response from them. The forum seems sleepy lately.

??Anyway, here is a pic from the Middletown Pride Parade from June 4th 2022.

??

2AEE92C7-2B0A-4C9F-8EE5-368C5DA9B553.jpeg

Dude this looks amazing! Hopefully CRL comes out soon so you can get it approved and wear it anytime!??

• Love 1

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

• 2 weeks later...

That looks gorgeous!

• Like 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 4 months later...
  • The title was changed to Boba Fett - Mandalorian S2 aka Boba Fresh - WIP
1 hour ago, Maulevolent said:

This was incredible to see in person!   You looked awesome!

Thanks brother! That means a lot to me.

great to finally meet you. And welcome back to the garrison! Your Kylo is amazing too!

• Love 1

I second this. From the perfect battle damage, and the digital armor readout to the dialed in voice. Your finish work is impressive! Sorry I put the kibosh on disintegrations Saturday. :D 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, fowlmouth said:

I second this. From the perfect battle damage, and the digital armor readout to the dialed in voice. Your finish work is impressive! Sorry I put the kibosh on disintegrations Saturday. :D 

Lol, no worries my friend. Vader never lets Boba have any disintegration fun! But it’s all good in tha hood. ?

And thanks! Your Vader costume is perfectly intimidating and deserves the highest respect. I love the voice effect too! Great job all around bro!

Edited by Swiftcloud
  • Love 1