New England Air Museum SPACE EXPO 2021 - 08/21/21 08:30 AM to 08/21/21 03:00 PM

Hey all, for those who have not RSVP'ed but have stated they are going, PLEASE go to the event in the calendar and RSVP. We need to make sure our count its accurate. ....Nerds

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

Im in!????

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

Nick,

I can be wrangler for now. Not sure if you?? need to put me on the list. But if you need to, then I will be happy to give up my spot for someone who are going in armor.

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

All, the attendee list has been updated. ??Keep. in mind that if anyone drops out and a space is freed up, we'll add the next person in line to that space. Wish we had room for more but it's a large event already. Thats for your understanding.??

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

Hi! I requested the day off from work so I should be able to make it. Please put me down for a TK, but I can wrangle and do pictures also if needed.

I realise that I'm super-late to sign up and we've already hit the cap - there are worse problems to have!??I still have the day so I can come and do pictures and pay my own entrance fee if needed.

Edited by Chewy
  • Like 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

• 4 weeks later...

Good Evening Everyone! As we are now a week away from this event, here are the logistics and special instructions for you below! This will be a fun event and I am looking forward to seeing you all!

??

Arrival/Parking/Check-in:

The New England Air Museum is located at 36 Perimeter Road in Windsor Locks, CT. Please follow the below driving directions (not your GPS else you may end up at the arrivals terminal at Bradley International Airport). When you reach the museum, please pull into the smaller, side parking lot and proceed through the open chain link fence gate on the right side of that building. Museum staff will be on hand to guide you to exhibitor parking areas. Exhibitors must unload and park in the designated exhibitor area behind the gate as parking is at a premium for visitors during this event. Thank you for your cooperation! The gate will close at 9:00am but can be opened as needed.

??

All group members must arrive/check-in with museum staff at the designated check-in location between 7:30-8:30am.This location is marked with a blue star on the attached Floor Plan. You will be given a blue wristband to wear throughout the event which will notify our staff that you are a member of the 501st/R2D2 Club and therefore have access to our staff/volunteer break room in the B-29 Hangar classroom.??

??

Break Room/Lunches:

Your groups will have access to our staff/volunteer break area located in the B-29 Hangar classroom for the duration of the event. You???re welcome to store costumes, trunks, etc. in this space as well, though please do know it will be accessible by our team members. Please help yourself to the buffet breakfast treats, lunch, and water you find there. Additional food and beverage will also be available for purchase at our Kane???s Market Food Court on a cash only basis between 10:00am-3:00pm. The Food Court will once again be in the lobby this year. ??

??

Event Schedule:

SPACE EXPO will begin at 9:00am and run through 3:00pm, with the museum closing at 4:00pm. A copy of the Event Schedule is attached here.

??

Appearance Schedule:

Your appearance times in the Military Hangar (in front of the F-104 Starfighter) will be as follows: 9:30-11:30am and 12:30-2:30pm. You will be free to leave after your last appearance time ends, or you???re welcome to enjoy the event as visitors???if you???re not too exhausted!

??

Mask Policy:

The museum currently requires anyone who has not been vaccinated for COVID-19 to wear a mask/face covering while indoors. That said, characters with helmets/costume heads are not required to wear masks as we want you to breathe under those suits! Of course, anyone is welcome to wear masks if they choose.

??

??

From Points North and West

• ??? ??Take??91 South??to??Exit 40??(Route 20 toward Bradley International Airport)

• ??? ??Travel??2.1 miles, then take exit for??Route 75??toward Poquonock/Suffield.

• ??? ??TurnRIGHTatendofexitrampontoRoute75North.

• ??? ??Travel??2.9 miles, then turn??LEFT??onto Perimeter Road.

• ??? ??TheNewEnglandAirMuseumisonyourRIGHTin1.7miles.

• From Points South and East

• ??? ??Take??91 North??to??Exit 40??(Route 20 toward Bradley International Airport)

• ??? ??Travel??2.1 miles, then take exit for??Route 75??toward Poquonock/Suffield.

• ??? ??TurnRIGHTatendofexitrampontoRoute75North.

• ??? ??Travel??2.9 miles, then turn??LEFT??onto Perimeter Road.

• ??? ??TheNewEnglandAirMuseumisonyourRIGHTin1.7miles.

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

I've unfortunately caught a bug, and don't wanna spread it around, so I'm gonna have to back out on this one :(

??

Just my luck...

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

19 hours ago, Alay said:

I've unfortunately caught a bug, and don't wanna spread it around, so I'm gonna have to back out on this one :(

??

Just my luck...

Oh no!!!! Sorry to hear. I hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself. See you at another one then.

• Love 1

Guys, I???m watching the weather. I know the storm is going to be on Sunday, not Saturday but my day job is managing an outdoor power equipment shop and it looks like I???ll have to go in to work this Saturday. We sell chainsaws and generators so we are already getting busy. Sorry. I have been looking forward to this event for a while. ??So I???m gunna need to bow out of this event.??