Greetings from the German Garrison

Welcome to CT!  Let us know if you have any questions! :)

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Welcome and safe travels when you come! We would love to have you at our troops and look forward to meeting you. Good luck in your research as well! New Haven has many nice spots to visit and eat at! Will definitely have to share some recommendations for you 😄

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

Thank you all for the nice welcome! Just to "warn" you: I will also be bringing a ton of patches for trading, so prepare for that 😉

• Like 1

Oh yeah, try the Pizza.  It's what CT is known for! 

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

On 7/14/2023 at 2:05 PM, Alay said:

Oh yeah, try the Pizza.  It's what CT is known for! 

Oh god, I am a very tough critic when it comes to pizza, but I will make sure to try it nonetheless 😄

3 hours ago, dot said:

Oh god, I am a very tough critic when it comes to pizza, but I will make sure to try it nonetheless 😄

In New haven there is a small road named Wooster street" 

On Wooster St. There are two world famous pizza places there named "Sally's" and "Pepe's"  either are often regarded as "the best in the world"  

All around CT the pizza, if nothing else, is phenomenal.   

One of our members owns a great pizza place as well!  You'll get your fill of pizza I promise. 

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png

22 hours ago, Backpacks Got Jets said:

All around CT the pizza, if nothing else, is phenomenal.   

All around New Haven*

Joe meant New Haven.  The rest of CT can get real sketchy.

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

Willkommen in unserem Staat...es wird dir hier geffallen 🙂

Tschuss !

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

Hey Noemi! It's a pleasure to meet you! We'd be delighted to have you with us at events! Definitely join us when you're here! Look forward to seeing you at some troops! 

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

Hello Noemi,

Welcome!!

Stargate Atlantis, very interesting.... tell me you are doing the vampire blood sucking alien.

Sate travels!!!

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2023 at 3:47 AM, Wildcardz said:

Hello Noemi,

Welcome!!

Stargate Atlantis, very interesting.... tell me you are doing the vampire blood sucking alien.

Sate travels!!!

Unfortunately, no, although it is on the list (but so are countless other costumes, the problems of a cosplayer, am I right? 🤣)

My friends and I have our own little Stargate Bride Crew, photo from our last FedCon in Bonn, Germany, down below

Screenshot2023-07-28113719.png.b7ad8f84d26c14302c329aadba4a6fc4.png

On 7/13/2023 at 5:16 AM, dot said:

Thank you all for the nice welcome! Just to "warn" you: I will also be bringing a ton of patches for trading, so prepare for that 😉

Yay! Patches LOLOL  I love patches. 

I'd like to extend an early "welcome to CT" as well. Looking forward to meeting and trooping with you! 

On 7/16/2023 at 7:11 AM, dot said:

Honestly the best pizza I've ever had in CT - and brought two to work and the guys fell over themselves, it's that good - is from C & E Pizza in East Hartford on Burnside Ave. 

On 7/28/2023 at 5:41 AM, dot said:

Unfortunately, no, although it is on the list (but so are countless other costumes, the problems of a cosplayer, am I right? 🤣)

My friends and I have our own little Stargate Bride Crew, photo from our last FedCon in Bonn, Germany, down below

Screenshot2023-07-28113719.png.b7ad8f84d26c14302c329aadba4a6fc4.png

This is awesome! I'm a HUGE SGA fan! (also like SG-1, but SGA all the way)  I had the pleasure of meeting Joe Flanigan, Rachel Lutrell, Paul McGillian, Amanda Tapping and Michael Shanks at Chicago Stargate Con a few years back. They are all amazing people and so much fun.  It'll be great to have a fellow SGA fan to talk to. Can't wait!