Space Expo 2019 @ New England Air Museum - 04/06/19 10:00 AM to 04/06/19 04:00 PM

Chewy

This is shaping up to be a huge presence!!! I think Andy???s gunna be debuting his Rey costume which I hear is spot on! ?

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

2 hours ago, Feliz said:

This is shaping up to be a huge presence!!! I think Andy???s gunna be debuting his Rey costume which I hear is spot on! ?

Andy Tam?? hahaha!!!

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

On 3/13/2019 at 4:30 PM, A.J. Hamler said:

Where abouts??? We lived on Adams St. from 1985 to 2004.

??

A.J.??

Hi AJ, we are up on Gardner Street?? way up top by the trail system....since 1996.

We prolly passed each other by at Shady Glen or Bogners at some point !

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

Just a reminder I will be late to this. I have a dr appointment in Stamford at 9 and will be heading up after it so I am coming??

• Like 1
  • Love 1

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

2 hours ago, macloed316 said:

Em and I will be there. Veronica unfortunately has to finish up for Celebration.??

Pfft celebration.

??

:P

• Like 2

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Gonna be amazing!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

CTG??GML / GWL

SpecOps -- TX19736
- Magma Trooper (WIP)

WhiteArmor??-- TK19736
- TLJ FO Executioner (Basic Approval)

BlizzardForce?? -- TS19736
- ESB SnowTrooper (Basic Approval)

Quick note - if anyone is planning on arriving later than 10AM, then please let me know tomorrow so I can let the event host know. I've already got you down, @jimsprenkle!??They plan to close the side gate to the museum at opening time and they'll have to send someone out to open it for late arrivals. :)

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

5 minutes ago, Depeche25 said:

Can somebody post the map I saw I a later post to navigate the museum??

This one?????https://ctg501.com/community/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1306

I found it linked off the top post of this thread, so I don't know if you meant a different one, but it's what came to mind when you mentioning navigating the museum.??

Hi Everyone!?? NEG person here. first time doing an event on the CT garrison. I'm not sure where the costume sign up list is but just wanted to put down i'll?? be in my ANH Tie Pilot! :)??

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Kirby'sHammer said:

Hi Everyone!?? NEG person here. first time doing an event on the CT garrison. I'm not sure where the costume sign up list is but just wanted to put down i'll?? be in my ANH Tie Pilot! :)??

TIE pilots...????shakes head sadly

Doug, the CTG forums have discussion threads per events, apparently, so the calendar listing is over here:

(I mean, I'm NEG/AB??too, so hopefully I'm not doing it wrong, either.?? X-wing pilots, y'know...?? ;) )

??

There's also a social get-together afterwards (I can't make it, alas!); I'm sure peeps would appreciate RSVPs if you're planning on going.

---

As long as I'm posting: I'm trying to recruit another NEG/AB member to show up.?? Morrigan just (like, literally today!) got her Resistance Technician approved - I think it might be first in the Legion? so I'm trying to armtwist her into coming.?? She said she'd get back to me ASAP.

So my question is: is there a cutoff time for signing up??? I didn't know if we needed to get a list of names to NEAM by a certain time or not.

And thanks again to all of CTG for being awesome and letting us come!?? ????????

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, Thanamira said:

TIE pilots...????shakes head sadly

Doug, the CTG forums have discussion threads per events, apparently, so the calendar listing is over here:

(I mean, I'm NEG/AB??too, so hopefully I'm not doing it wrong, either.?? X-wing pilots, y'know...?? ;) )

??

There's also a social get-together afterwards (I can't make it, alas!); I'm sure peeps would appreciate RSVPs if you're planning on going.

---

As long as I'm posting: I'm trying to recruit another NEG/AB member to show up.?? Morrigan just (like, literally today!) got her Resistance Technician approved - I think it might be first in the Legion? so I'm trying to armtwist her into coming.?? She said she'd get back to me ASAP.

So my question is: is there a cutoff time for signing up??? I didn't know if we needed to get a list of names to NEAM by a certain time or not.

And thanks again to all of CTG for being awesome and letting us come!?? ????????

Don???t forget new people privilege. Lol trying twist arm here too. Lol

• Like 1