[Cancelled] 2019 New Haven St. Patrick's Day Parade - 03/10/19 12:00 AM

2 minutes ago, TK4452 said:

Hi there.?? I'm Ray Eng from the Empire City Garrison and I??would like to join you all in this troop.?? I will be brining my Jawa.?? Is there anything else I will need to do or is there anything else you need from me??? lmk.?? Thanks

Just remember to go here:??

??and tell us you will be going on the calendar! Thanks mate. :)??

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

19 minutes ago, TK4452 said:

Hi there.?? I'm Ray Eng from the Empire City Garrison and I??would like to join you all in this troop.?? I will be brining my Jawa.?? Is there anything else I will need to do or is there anything else you need from me??? lmk.?? Thanks

Hey Ray!?? Glad to hear! Can't wait to meet ya :)

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

10 minutes ago, TK4452 said:

Sorry to be a pain but another ECG member will be coming up with me to the troop, Miguel Lopez will bring his TB.?? He dont have access to the internet but is it ok i add him to the troop?

Of course! We'll add his name to the list.??

• Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)

2 minutes ago, TK Miguel said:

I'm that pain Ray eng is talking about ;)

TK Miguel of the Empire City Garrison reporting for legion duties!!!

Welcome trooper!

• Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Hi all,??

If I can get Del 100% complete and approved I would definitely be up to making this my first troop with you all! Update to come soon, what would be the deadline for joining the list???

• Love 1

Quentin Salgado : TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler

2 minutes ago, qsalgado40011 said:

Hi all,??

If I can get Del 100% complete and approved I would definitely be up to making this my first troop with you all! Update to come soon, what would be the deadline for joining the list???

We don't have to submit a list of participants or anything, so I guess it'll be down to the CO/GML. Probably best to submit pictures at the beginning of the week (the 4th) to give the GML time to give it the once over and for you to make final adjustments? The CO can give you provisional approval on the day of the Parade too, if the costume is acceptable.??

• Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

46 minutes ago, Chewy said:

We don't have to submit a list of participants or anything, so I guess it'll be down to the CO/GML. Probably best to submit pictures at the beginning of the week (the 4th) to give the GML time to give it the once over and for you to make final adjustments? The CO can give you provisional approval on the day of the Parade too, if the costume is acceptable.??

Okay cool, sounds good. I will do my best to get it all complete before the 4th and send pics. If not then I will try a shoot at a provisional approval and?? if that isnt okay then I completely understand and will be ready for the air museum! Thanks Chris??

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

58 minutes ago, qsalgado40011 said:

Hi all,??

Come as a wrangler if not? ;)

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Just now, Alay said:

Come as a wrangler if not? ;)

Very true! Would I have a special honor to be holding a half of the banner?? lol Also if @Chewy??you need someone to take pics with the camera??I can help out with that if Im just wrangling.??

6 minutes ago, qsalgado40011 said:

Very true! Would I have a special honor to be holding a half of the banner?? lol Also if @Chewy??you need someone to take pics with the camera??I can help out with that if Im just wrangling.??

More wranglers are always nice because the crowd can sometimes get a bit rowdy. If it's up to me and your costume isn't done then I'd really appreciate some photos and some crowd control, thank you!??:)

Edited by Chewy
  • Love 1

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Edited main topic

??

Will update with more parade info when the organizers disseminate

??

If you're not on the list of attendees and would like to be included please comment that you're going and the costume you'll be bringing.

??

I also need to finalize Dinner/Reservations so a body count is helpful.

??

Thanks

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png

Art Becker is also wrangling.

??

could you also add AJ Ferraro as Kylo Ren TFA.. ??? He is NEG member coming down from RI.

??

• Love 1

A little short for a storm tooper.

OK guys for all attendees and non attendees.?? We're going to be having a post parade dinner in Wallingford (about 20 mins north of New Haven to get out of the chaos of the parade) at Sliders bar and Grill right off RT 15.

All are welcome.?? Please head to this thread and confirm attendance if you plan on going and if there are people you'll be bringing with you like a +1 or +2 mark it the comments there as well.?? I'll be reserving the room and will need a tentative head count soon.

THANKS!

53289673_1934926336575727_4063280688286138368_n.png.4edfa8f587a2aed52f9f2e95f3fe790f.png

On 10/23/2018 at 12:36 PM, MagyarSoldat said:

I'm in unless I get the Amtrak job. Then I may be out of state for training

Are you going for Officer or army trooper?

??

On 10/23/2018 at 12:36 PM, MagyarSoldat said:

I'm in unless I get the Amtrak job. Then I may be out of state for training

Are you going for Officer or army trooper?

??

The weather guys are indicating sleet and freezing rain for Sunday. If this is still the anticipated weather we will not be there.???? Sorry to be a fair weather marcher but I have had my share of parades in crappy weather.?? Time will tell so I am hoping it doesn't ..

• Love 2

A little short for a storm tooper.

3 hours ago, Daala said:

The weather guys are indicating sleet and freezing rain for Sunday. If this is still the anticipated weather we will not be there.???? Sorry to be a fair weather marcher but I have had my share of parades in crappy weather.?? Time will tell so I am hoping it doesn't ..

I think that's more than understandable :)

8qAXZbQ.png