Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet - Salem, CT - 02/24/19 10:30 AM to 02/24/19 12:30 PM

Astraline

The BSA Blue & Gold Banquet is to celebrate the founding of Cub Scouts.?? At this event we also award our oldest scouts the Cub Scouting highest rank award, the Arrow of Light.?? There will be local dignitaries, raffle prizes, cake contest and a meal. Event is to be held at the??Gardner Lake Fire Department.

• Arrive at ~9:30AM to be ready for 10:30AM. The host has requested we be out as guests are being welcomed and as they're eating. Should be finished by 12:30PM.
  • Please park in the lot at the front of the firehouse.
  • There will be a separate room to change in and another secure room to store valuables in.
  • Water will be provided, and you're welcome to partake in their lunch during or after the troop!
  • A handler specifically for us will be provided by the event host. They will be keeping an eye out for thieving kids. :P
  • Apparently they have 50 adults and 49 kids RSVP'd as of 02/29. Take breaks when needed, please!
  • Event host's name is Chris Lawton and his cell number is (860) 608-2398. Call him if you need help getting into the building or similar. I won't be able to come, but my number is (860) 986-0338 should there be any major problems.

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet - Salem, CT

Joan Holycross-Otto

ID-31461

Imperial Staff Officer

8 hours ago, jimsprenkle said:

Is this gonna happen???

Yes, if you @jimsprenkle??and @Jimbo are comfortable doing it together. The event host wasn't aware we did B&G dinners until they saw us at the one a couple of weeks ago; they're pretty apologetic for the short notice and are very appreciative for whatever we can give them. I'd love to come but I'm going to be chest-deep in packing boxes that weekend, unfortunately.

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

I'll try, we are supposed to have our taxes done that morning tho....I will find out this week if the wife can handle it all for us.

• Love 1

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

36 minutes ago, Madxena said:

Anybody know how to get a hold of @bsands. Says he can???t get messages. Was wondering if he might be interested in this also since he did the last one.??

@bsands??(do an @ symbol then the username to tag people)

Lemme go talk to him. :P

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)

I wasn't aware of any message issues.?? I got some from @Chewy??the other week without any problems.?? Anyone care try to send me a message to see if they get the same error???

Unfortunately, I can't make it to the Blue and Gold.?? I've got to take my daughter to her gym class Saturday mornings.

I'm in.?? And my Praetorian Blaster just arrived in the mail today so I won't have to??tell the scouts that a rebel stole my blaster when they keep asking me where it is. ^_^

• Love 1

Definitely will watch your back @bsands. I can bring some zip ties lol we can really attach them if you want. I have grips on mine so it doesn???t come out easy. Hopefully the other two can go also and we can all watch each other???s backs.??

Edited by Madxena

Awesome awesome, thank you everyone!

@bsands??@Madxena??@Jimbo??@Swiftcloud

I'm going to email the event host and confirm right now. I'm going to insist they provide you with a handler for the duration of the appearance (should 10:30-12:30), so stay tuned in the next 24 hours for final details. :)??

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Wow you guys rock!?? Way to make this one come together!

Grab some fun pictures!?? Wish I wasn't insaneo busy this weekend scouting events are always fun

• Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Event is confirmed! Please check out the first post for logistical details. :D

• Love 2

Z1MzQD1.jpg

12 hours ago, bsands said:

So I've got a fever (boo!), but three days to get over it (yay!).?? I'll let you guys know by Friday night if I'm still able to make it.

Feel better soon! Hope to see you there my friend. :)

• Love 1