Star Wars Night @ Bridgeport Sound Tigers - 01/18/20 04:30 PM to 01/18/20 08:00 PM

The Bridgeport Sound Tigers are once again inviting us back for another Star Wars night on ice! Same deal as last year - park and arrive before 5PM, get changed and be ready to greet fans before puck drop!

• Arrive in time for 5PM.
  • Go to the semi-circle in the front of the building and check-in with security to get a parking pass. Come back in via the front door afterwards and security will direct you to the changing area (whichever spot they have decided on).
  • Everyone will recieve a ticket at arrival if they'd like to stay and watch the game afterwards.

Significant snow is forecast, so please be careful when travelling to the venue. Thank you!

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? Star Wars Night @ Bridgeport Sound Tigers

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

Joe needs 12 months in advance minimum to start getting his hair ready.

• Like 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

• 3 months later...
On 10/5/2019 at 1:32 PM, THE TROOPER said:

I need time to figure out what I'm gonna wear......sheesh.

Did you finished your Jar Jar yet?

Or was that Padme?

??

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/29/2019 at 11:07 PM, Dedrite said:

Hey Guys, If at all possible, I'd love to join you again in Bridgeport if you'll have me. On my side, it will depend on the caregiver situation with Dad. I'll check back in.

Always welcome my friend. :)

Event is confirmed with the host.

• Like 2

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Mylehigh said:

Do you still need a wranglers? ??I need to do some repairs on my Mudtrooper but I???m available that night if you need a helper.??

Yes! More wranglers are always helpful, thank you!

Z1MzQD1.jpg

On 12/5/2019 at 2:33 PM, Chewy said:

Always welcome my friend. :)

Event is confirmed with the host.

Hey Guys, I can't make this event now.

It kills me to miss another BST SW night with you guys.

Hope to see you all soon.

Joe

Member of NY based Mohawk Flight & the 37th Kaminoan Artillery, "Tipoca Storm" & Empire State Command Division.

??

TI, 181st, TI Reserve, Imperial Gunner & Imperial Bridge Crew - Completed.

As long as the weather isn???t too treacherous, Johnna and I will be there.

*update:

unfortunately, I am still fighting a bad cold which has left me with a dry cough that just won???t seem to quit. I cant be a bounty hunter with a bad cough. That would not be good.

Therefore, I am going to step aside for this one. Sorry folks. I hope the weather holds up for the rest of you, and you have a great troop. See you at another one.

Just a reminder to everyone that CT is supposed to be in for a non-insignificant amount of snow tomorrow, and to please make sensible decisions about driving in this weather. If it would be dangerous for you to come tomorrow, please do not make the trip. Trooping is not worth putting yourself potentially in harm's way.??

Z1MzQD1.jpg

I think that happened last year around this time, definitely wasn't bad when we were there. But it did get sketchy later on in the night??

6 hours ago, Chewy said:

Just a reminder to everyone that CT is supposed to be in for a non-insignificant amount of snow tomorrow, and to please make sensible decisions about driving in this weather. If it would be dangerous for you to come tomorrow, please do not make the trip. Trooping is not worth putting yourself potentially in harm's way.??

??

4 hours ago, Mylehigh said:

So what are the details for tomorrow night. ??Where to be? Do we need to purchase a ticket? Time to meet?

5PM is when we've been asked to arrive. I'll update the top post. It's a bit later than they originally quoted us.

I'll just quote what I've been told by their manager:

We are going to either use the conference room in our offices or one of our main locker rooms [for a changing room]; just waiting to confirm which one is better but either way will be a great spot.?? Let???s plan on for everyone arriving, they can go to the semi-circle in front of the building and then check in with our security guard to get a parking pass.?? They can then come back in the front door once they have parked and will be directed to the changing area.?? I am assuming if we tell everyone 5pm arrival that would work??? We???ll give each one of your members a ticket when they arrive as well, so they can all watch the game afterwards if they want.

??

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Jimbo is going to back out;??due to the coming snow.

Be safe everyone...I'll see you??at another troop action soon.

Jimbo

ANH Sandtrooper TD-11506

Yeah, its not looking good out there. I'll be bagging it??was well. it gunna be a bad idea to drive unless you literally live in BPT.

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

Home as well. Had a fun time at the event with everyone and good seeing you all. Please drive home safe, roads are really bad??

• Like 1

Quentin Salgado TX/TI/DS-72679 - CTG Public Relations Officer

Approved Costumes: Inferno Squad - Del Meeko & Inferno Squad - Gideon Hask & Kylo Ren: TROS

PW/ PH- 72679 Professional Wrangler / Handler