Just checked my mail...

I sent a package to Quentin, Louis, and Robert too - all our new members this year. As long as I'm CO I plan to do this little welcome pack for all the newbies. :)

If you're not new but would still like a digital copy of a??certificate to print and frame on the wall, or put in a costume box??or whatever, go here and I'll do one for ya. Just takes a few edits of a template.

??

EDIT: @ndamario??- here's the link if you'd like some of your own CTG trading cards:??https://ctg501.com/community/index.php?/topic/443-ctg-trading-cards-now-available/;)

• Love 2

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

12 hours ago, Swiftcloud said:

That should be a standard for all new members! What a nice welcome package. :)

I might have to quit and rejoin now! Lol

Me too lmao

??

i want one for my wall??please

Edited by jimsprenkle

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Depeche25 said:

I asked about doing this when Sarah was commander. Was taken back when someone showed me it's being done. Do past troopers get this package also?

Just for troopers approved this year, sorry - the cost for everything came out of my own pocket. I know we talked about getting certificates done earlier and three new troopers in the space of a month seemed like a good opportunity to push the project through.

I'm happy to do up a certificate for you to print out yourself if you'd like. Check out this thread:

??

Z1MzQD1.jpg

Christopher Bailey??| TK-66402
Approved Costumes:??ANH Stunt??(Centurion) | Heavy Weapons Trooper??(Elite Infantry)
In Progress: ANH TIE Pilot??| Zuckuss

"Those who forget the past are doomed to... blah blah blah..."

• 1 year later...