SPACE EXPO 2024! - 04/27/24 12:00 AM

Hello all,

Please save the date for next year’s SPACE EXPO at the New England Air Museum, which will be held onsite on Saturday, April 27, 2024!

I will follow up with a more formal invitation as we get closer, but please keep this date in mind!

This year, the event will be split up into shifts to ensure coverage for the full event. Please add your name to the shift of your choice via the link below. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GIFoJFowFcJXHAjhZlC06WI3b0rv7wPT8v8pfI4qT4Y/htmlview?fbclid=IwAR3wPNeLkJSclR6le0nyRL4rPr3ZSyCSR4uhz12kQmgCcM_JGcz5aLFm_xk

Topic is for discussion of event. To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link: SPACE EXPO 2024!

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Since my buddy Jerred is going to take on the second shift after lunch, I can wrangle in the afternoon.  :) 

55 minutes ago, Buccaneerbrawler said:

Signed up for both shifts. I can also wrangle if needed.

If you are not helmeted you can do both as it looks better with costumed people that have full vision directing traffic and troopers

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

44 minutes ago, jimsprenkle said:

If you are not helmeted you can do both as it looks better with costumed people that have full vision directing traffic and troopers

I’ll plan on the TIE Reserve/Officer for whichever shift has the highest turnout and I’ll bring my gunner for the other half. If there’s any anti aircraft weapons, I may need a picture or two of me manning them.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the sign up closed? My brother Andrew Maiewski wanted to join me in the afternoon shift in either his IG Gunner or Crewman outfit.

EDIT: hup, nevermind! I'm good!

Edited by GM Phil
  • 2 weeks later...

Address for museum is below 

36 Perimeter Rd, Windsor Locks, CT 06096

Edited by jimsprenkle

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

Slapped my name on the list.  Potential for a last-minute switch to Scanning Crew ID but going soft costume either way.  @lightsabbier will likely be joining too for morning shift.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

• 3 weeks later...

I’m withdrawing from this event but with the attendance we have, that should be of limited impact.  Have a great time!

Edited by Maulevolent
  • Like 2

Signature Small 2.png

DS/SL/ID/IC/IN/IG/TI - 20304 | SG -1035

This is gonna be such a good opportunity for pictures. But I always pick “be in costume” over “take photos.” I’m gonna bring my good camera though, if any wranglers would be willing to wield it to take pics that would be awesome. It’d be better than phone pics. I trust any of us to handle my expensive stuff. It’s not that fancy or hard to use. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Finruiniel said:

This is gonna be such a good opportunity for pictures. But I always pick “be in costume” over “take photos.” I’m gonna bring my good camera though, if any wranglers would be willing to wield it to take pics that would be awesome. It’d be better than phone pics. I trust any of us to handle my expensive stuff. It’s not that fancy or hard to use. 

Be sure to get my good side. Any side with my helmet on.

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

Chopper is not making the trip so we won’t be there. Our transport credits are not valid 

Edited by jimsprenkle

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

Just checking.

I didn't see it on the post. But....

Is there a time we need to be there for both AM and PM shift?

Andy Tam

TI / CC / TD - 33333

PW / PH-33333: Professional Wrangler / Handler

21 hours ago, Wildcardz said:

Just checking.

I didn't see it on the post. But....

Is there a time we need to be there for both AM and PM shift?

Am time is ready to go at 930am to 1130, pm time is after lunch 1230 to 230 breakdown at 3pm and leave the property by 4 cus that’s when they close

TS commander 12614

TB-12614

I have a pet Wookiee too

ROTJ vader 

C1-1OP owner

Had a terrific time!  Thanks all for organizing!

• Like 2

8qAXZbQ.png

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

Gallery for any photos: 

8qAXZbQ.png

22 hours ago, Finruiniel said:

not seeing an option to add photos, is it set to public?

Should be fixed now

8qAXZbQ.png