Event Name: SPACE EXPO 2021
Venue: New England Air Museum
??
Event Start: 8/21/2021 - 9:00am
Event End:??8/21/2021- 4:00pm
Event Website:??www.neam.org
??
Expected number of attendees: 800
Secure changing/staging area: Yes (plus food + drink)
Weapons: Okay
??
Event Host Comments: Our annual SPACE EXPO is the largest celebration of all things space in Southern New England. This event is open to the public, and serves 800-1200 visitors annually.We've worked with the CT Garrison for the past several years and would love the opportunity to bring them back again this year. We make an charitable donation to the Windsor Locks Food Pantry.
Referred by: Chris Bailey.??
??
?? We are very happy to be asked to return to the New England Air Museum Space Expo 2021! This has been a great event for the past years we have attended and is always a popular one with a large turnout. Ample parking, plenty of water and lunch provided. Troop in 2 shifts: 9:30-11:30am and 12:30-2:30pm. Morning Arrival between 8:00 to 8:30. 25 person cap, including non-costumed members. Should be a great return to trooping after such a long hiatus!
??

Attending:

??

1. Nick Scofield - The Sith Lord formerly know as Vader
  2. Ezra Bailey -??
  3. Jerred Best - CTG -??Boba Fett ROTJ
  4. Stanley Speer-??
  5. Kendra Coutcher - NEG -??Iden Versio
  6. Michelle Crouch- Captain??Phasma
  7. Elyse Gillott
  8. Quentin??Salgados
  9. Johnna Best - CTG - Jawa ROTJ
  10. Scott Coutcher - Alderaan Base - Luke Skywalker (ROTJ)
  11. Jan Abustan - TK
  12. Arthur Green - ??TD??
  13. Nicholas Damario - TK
  14. Joe Francazio - R2D2 New England Droid Builders
  15. Chris Nicini - C3P0??New England Droid Builders
  16. Droid Handler TBD
  17. James Norris - ANH Sandtrooper
  18. John Hajnal - CTG??Royal Guard
  19. Kyle Hollis - CTG Jawa
  20. Ian Konigsburg - CTG Snowie
  21. Lou Secki - CTG Mudtrooper
  22. Joe Civitello - CTG - Papa Palpatine
  23. Rick Sprusanky ??
  24. Andrew Tanski - CTG
  25. Andy Tam - CTG

??

??

Topic is for discussion of event.?? To Sign up/RSVP for this event, please visit the calendar link:?? New England Air Museum SPACE EXPO 2021

• Like 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

I'll be attending as... Officer or something!

??

Maybe dengar if there's more bounty hunters?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

On 5/31/2021 at 12:21 PM, Techninja1 said:

Count me and Sam in! Can't wait to see everyone, it's been too long!??

Looking forward to seeing you as well! It's been waaaay too long!??

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

Imperial Death Trooper, ANH Vader, and Sandtrooper (who wouldn't know a droid if it were sitting in a speeder right in front of his face)

On 5/29/2021 at 5:00 PM, Alay said:

I'll be attending as... Officer or something!

??

Maybe dengar if there's more bounty hunters?

More bounty hunters means more competition! ??I feel bad for any wanted beings if that's the case!

• Like 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

I wont be able to attend this one. There is another R2 builder that will be going in my place. Guys name is Joe Francazio. Who can I have him reach out to in this??group to help coordinate. Hes got a 3PO is wants to bring as well. Ive already let Amanda at NEAM know that hes filling my spot as Ive worked with her in the past.??

• Like 1

r2-builders-logo.gif Member of R2 Builders Club

R2 Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ATrevelyan

21 hours ago, trevelyan said:

I wont be able to attend this one. There is another R2 builder that will be going in my place. Guys name is Joe Francazio. Who can I have him reach out to in this??group to help coordinate. Hes got a 3PO is wants to bring as well. Ive already let Amanda at NEAM know that hes filling my spot as Ive worked with her in the past.??

Hey Chuck, sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it but certainly appreciate that you have another R2 which can go! We'd be delighted to have Joe with R2 and C3P0. You can have him email myself and Michelle at nicholashscofield@gmail.com and Madxena24@gmail.com to go over logistics!

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

16 hours ago, BFKN said:

Kermit will be reporting for duty.

Yes!!! The rest of us muppets will be thrilled to see you sir!

• Love 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

On 6/7/2021 at 2:05 PM, ndamario said:

I'll be there with boots on! Going as??ANH Stormtrooper.

Very awesome Nick!????Looking forward to seeing you!??

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

10 hours ago, jimsprenkle said:

Vader or Wookiee? ?

Now that IS a tough question! Either way you go, we'll be psyched to see you!

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

6 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Put Jimbo down as ANH Sandtrooper???.

Added my friend!

??

• Like 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

On 6/15/2021 at 4:48 PM, Buccaneerbrawler said:

Count me in as the Jawa! I can???t wait for my first troop!

Will do sir!!! Looking forward to seeing you!!! Do me a favor and go RSVS to event at the calendar page.??

Edited by Feliz
  • Like 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

On 6/14/2021 at 11:31 AM, jimsprenkle said:

Vader or Wookiee? ?

That's tough!?? They're??both such huge hits!

??

Whichever is more comfortable or you're itching to wear more? :D

8qAXZbQ.png
Garrison Web Master | First Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Leader Emeritus

ANH Stunt Stormtrooper - Centurion | ESB Line Officer - Imperator |Dengar - Approved
Heavy Weapon Trooper - Centurion| ESB Stormtrooper- Approved | Admiral Daala - Approved| Jodo Kast - Approved

On 6/17/2021 at 8:02 PM, Mylehigh said:

I???ll bring the mud. Or maybe the ICAT if I get my but in gear.??

Looking forward to seeing you sir!

• Love 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686

21 hours ago, Backpacks Got Jets said:

I'm in as papa palpatine

Your red carpet awaits!

• Love 1

Nick

SL/TD/TX-686